OUR PROMISE TO OUR CUSTOMERS AS LEADING TEXAS WATER TREATMENT EXPERTS:
- We will strive to provide the best solution for your water softening and filtration needs.
- We will support our customers by providing superior water quality products.
- We will always be riding the wave of the future to bring you, our customers the latest technology.
We believe that through shared decision making we will successfully meet all water quality challenges. We are here to serve our customers in a manner that they will have total confidence and satisfaction in Texas Water Pros from the office staff, sales staff, installation staff and our service technician’s.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality service to DFW in all areas of the water purification industry.
Our commitment to our customers is honesty, ethical and quality. We want to exceed your expectations.
Whole House Water Filtration Systems by Texas Water Pros
The water in your home may have several issues that need to be corrected, from hardness (mineral deposits) and turbidity (suspended dirt) to bad tastes and smells (chlorine odor). Your water may also contain things you can’t even see, such as nitrates or other potentially harmful contaminants. If your water looks, tastes or smells bad, remedying the water at each tap as well as providing the best, purist drinking water is the answer.
A whole house water solution from Texas Water Pros includes a water conditioner and drinking water solution that is customized to meet your needs – whether your water comes from a municipal supply or private well or if you live in an area where there are water restrictions.
Creating Better Water for your Home.
When your water is cleaner and more efficient, that means your household is more efficient. Sinks and tubs will have fewer stains. Drinking water will taste and smell better. Plumbing will be less corroded. Household appliances and fixtures will operate more efficiently and last longer. Your household deserves quality water that’s free from stain-causing impurities, foul odors, nuisance particles or just unpleasant taste. That’s why WaterCare® is dedicated to making water good for life. As your professional WaterCare dealer, we will analyze your water and configure the precise whole house filtration system for your home.
Whole House Filtration Systems.
The highly efficient solution for high-quality water. Every component, every feature, every innovation that goes into the WaterCare® whole house filtration system has been designed to bring the highest quality, most efficient water to you and your family.
Patented IQ2 Technology for Better Water.
- Cleans itself only when necessary
- Vacation Mode (convenient, money-saving)
- System notifications
- Only one moving part (for easy maintenance)
- Battery back-up
- Water use is monitored and recorded
Patented Chlorine Generator (optional).
- Ability to self-sanitize against (nuisance bacteria)
- Monitors every cleaning
- Includes low-maintenance (brine tank)
Innovative Air Chamber.
- Efficiently oxidizes dissolved contaminants
- No added harsh chemicals or salt
- Patented air release technology
- Only available on the Ion Pro Air Iron and Ion Pro Air Sulfur systems
- Provides accurate and efficient cleaning process
- Delivers high and consistent flow patterns
Highly Effective Filtration Media.
Filters for water problems of any kind:
- Hydrogen sulfide
- Acidic conditions
- Nuisance particles, and other contaminants
- Rigorous quality control process for testing the media
Water Treatment Innovations - Inspired by your Lifestyle.
WaterCare® whole house filtration systems are part of the WaterCare water treatment product line, and are built in the USA. WaterCare has been dedicated to making water good for life and developing industry-leading innovations for over 60 years. As a WaterCare dealer, we are part of a select group of certified dealers who exclusively sell and service WaterCare systems. With WaterCare, you can be assured of the cleanest water for your family, along with the highest level of customer service.
We have proven water treatment industry expertise and received extensive product and service training specific to WaterCare’s water treatment systems. Above all, because of the flexibility of the WaterCare systems, we can tailor your water system to best satisfy your family’s needs. That’s how we make water good for life.