Water Refiners by Texas Water Pros
When you take a shower, do you smell chlorine or a “pool-like” smell? Have you learned that your local municipality uses chlorine or chloramines to treat your water supply, and you would be more comfortable if you could remove the chlorine from the water before it comes out of your taps for your family’s bathing, cooking and drinking?
Most municipalities treat water by using chlorine to kill bacteria. Some might even soften the water, but only to meet minimum requirements. That doesn’t mean it is ideal for your family. At Texas Water Pros, we provide an eco-friendly water refiner system specifically designed for city water.
A Texas Water Pros' refiner softens your family’s water by removing the hardness minerals and sediment that weren’t removed by the municipality, and it also removes the chlorine taste and odor that is prevalent in city water. By adding a layer of coconut shell carbon to our water refiner system, the objectionable odor and taste of chlorine is removed without the need for a costly carbon filter system and subsequent filter changes. A free water test will determine if a refiner is the solution to your water issues.
Texas Water Pros offers water refiners in a single tank cabinet style or a two-tank system. Which is right for your home? Consider the amount of space available for the system, plus the hardness of your water. Your Texas Water Pro can give you expert advice on the benefits of a single versus two-tank system based on the results of your water test.
A single tank or cabinet-style system requires less space because the softener’s brine tank nests inside of the salt tank.
ERR 3502 WATER REFINER SERIES
Texas Water Pros' elite water softener system is our refiner, which is offered in a two-tank design. It is highly recommended for municipal water supplies.
Features of the ERR 3502 Series:
- Bypass Valve (optional) - Brass-free and lead-free bypass valve for manual bypass.
- Patented Electronics - Sophisticated, yet easy-to-use electronics capture historical usage patterns to predict future needs for precise regenerations.
- Full One-Inch Riser - One-inch diameter for increased flow rates ensures that household demand is adequately met.
- Coconut-Shell Carbon with Lifetime Warranty - Filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow. Removes
chlorine taste and odor, extends resin life and eliminates the need for a separate carbon filter and filter changes.
- Multi-Wrap Fiberglass Reinforced Resin Tank with Lifetime Warranty - Durable fiberglass-wrapped tank liner – does not deteriorate, rust, or corrode.
- Self-Cleaning Distributors - Distributors exhibit excellent flow rates and are cleaned automatically by counter-current water pressure.
- Positive-Action Brine Valve - Snap-together construction eliminates use of solvents that may contaminate water. Positive action helps prevent overfilling.
- Patented Stratified Resin Bed with Lifetime Warranty - Layered mix of fine and standard size resin provides superior filtration and iron removal without sacrificing flow rate.
- Washed Quartz Underbedding - Superior to gravel underbedding, washed quartz is harder and does not break down, eliminating the possibility of hardness minerals being added to the water. Helps provide a cleaner, more thorough regeneration of the resin.
- Barium and Radium, and Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction - This refiner has been tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for the reduction of Barium and Radium 226/228 and NSF/ANSI 42 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor.
- Patented Six/Eight-Cycle Valve with Easy-Clamp Ring and Patented Coated Discs
- Energy Efficient Power Supply
- Patented HydroLink® Remote – Two-way remote monitor technology
- HydroLink Plus® – Wi-Fi web-based technology
OUR PROMISE TO OUR CUSTOMERS AS LEADING TEXAS WATER TREATMENT EXPERTS:
- We will strive to provide the best solution for your water softening and filtration needs.
- We will support our customers by providing superior water quality products.
- We will always be riding the wave of the future to bring you, our customers the latest technology.
We believe that through shared decision making we will successfully meet all water quality challenges. We are here to serve our customers in a manner that they will have total confidence and satisfaction in Texas Water Pros from the office staff, sales staff, installation staff and our service technician’s.